Friday, August 26, 2005

Hey Big Spender!



I LOVE this glass by Fishs Eddy. How cute is the little burlesque pole dancer? I'm totally going to buy a set with my next paycheck ($16 for a set of 4).

Also, this is the same company from which I purchased Beth's very loverly, very artist/designer-oriented Pantone plate, available in a variety of fun color combos.

This is my absolute favorite website for dishware (hint-hint for if *I* ever get married), and I do make it a point to visit at least biweekly for new cute stuff. They tell me that they're going to update again soon with new goods for fall, so keep an eye out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

last time i went to fishs eddy i didn't see pantone because it hadn't debuted yet.

but here are the locations:

flagship store = 889 broadway @19th street

upper west side = 2176 broadway @ W 77th street

upper east side = 1388 3rd avenue @ 79th street

plan to check out the upper east side location on the same day you go to the Met - it's close by. also check out the super yummy barking dog luncheonette (1453 york ave between 77th and 78th)

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home