Monday, January 23, 2006

Marzipan Babies




Marzipan babies don’t exist, you say?? Well, they do now! Real, honest to goodness marzipan, I made it myself. And if having my hands all over the marzipan didn’t make you sick, you could most definitely eat them.

So, Snopes, here’s your marzipan baby. Maybe Camille Allen is too afraid to try a medium as difficult as Marzipan, but we here at 1 cent short are definitely not! We may not be quite as detailed, but we’re just as ugly as any newborn baby artist. Celine Dion, Anne Geddes, I challenge you to put this under cheesecloth and pretend its a fetus!



Because human babies totally grow out of eggs. this book says so: Mommy Laid an Egg



Gosh, they’re the ugliest things ever! If there’ s popular demand these babies will go up on ebay. Until then, they’re living in a dish in my kitchen, waiting for me to bite a head off.

Marzipan Baby, Marzipan Babies, Marzipan Baby, Marzipan Babies, Marzipan Baby, Marzipan Babies

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Do you think we need to include various possible misspellings of marzipan, like Marizipan, Marrzipan, Marzpan, Marzpian?

Eww, I am so ashamed of myself. But at the same time, I'm kind of wishing I had done a better job on my baby's facial expression.

Round two anyone?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

i'm down for round 2!!! let's bring more tools and print pictures this time.

4:44 PM  
Blogger C said...

you're probably right about the spellings.

and i've got a hunk of marzipan that my dad keeps trying to throw out.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home