Thursday, January 12, 2006

Chiptini, Anyone?


The Kettle Brand chip company is taste-testing its new possible flavors for 2006. And, yay, you can order limited supply party pack samples of all 5 flavors (plus "ballots to rate each flavor’s deliciousness," tasting guides, and tips on how to host your very own "Happy Hour Party") for only $10. Blah to that. But you can also vote on which flavor sounds yummiest, and I guess this year's theme is "Happy Hour" because two of the flavors are drinkish.

The photo on the webpage of the potato chips in the martini glass reminded me of C. Maybe we should split the $10 and have a party?

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I am so in!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

me too!

8:10 PM  
Blogger lydia said...

I was about to order, until I saw the $6.95 for UPS ground shipping. Do they know how light bags of chips are? 25oz of chips does not equal $6.95 of ground shipping. Grrrrrrrr. I'm annoyed. And not sure it's worth $17 for 5 bags of chips (is 5 oz. the normal size or the small bag?).

Let me know how the flavors are.

Oh, and if it's like the last taste test they had, you might get your names printed on the bag.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home