Saturday, August 20, 2005

So I found this on someone's blog website when I was looking for plush food. The picture referred me to www.spiralandcircle.com and they had lots of cute stuff. They had the cat in food stuff but it is still very expensive (even with the free shipping the website offered). They even had that toast thing Jana gave to Beth for $10. The website is cool because it has lots cute stuff and they offer free shipping. But they didn't have this pudding case. I emailed the contact so hopefully I'll find out soon if they still have it or can direct me to a vendor that does.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Actually, I didn't buy Beth the plush Mr. Toasty - but Beth did refer me to Spiral and Circle when I desperately wanted a Mr. Toasty of my very own! (Yes, I spent $10 on a plush toast.) They do have a lot of cute stuff.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home