Friday, August 19, 2005

Squirrel Invasion


One of my all time favorite jewelry designers, Pade Vavra , seems to have jumped onto the squirrel jewelry bandwagon as well. You know, it all seems quite suspicious...the moment I come out and tell the world about my hatred of squirrels, these creepy animals become super hip among the jewelry designers. How will I escape this at work? It seems like some sort of evil (squirrel driven) plan to drive me insane. I hope Chan doesn't start designing squirrel merchandise. It would be sad to have to quit because of squirrels.

Still, despite the mangey little animals, I'm lusting after this bracelet. Plated in gold, they seem quite pleasant. Plus, look how cute the acorns are! Sad thing is, probably by the time I save enough money to buy this expensive piece (Retails at $286!) I won't want it anymore. Perhaps this is all for the best. I wouldn't want any squirrels to think that I have changed my squirrel-hating ways...

1 Comments:

Blogger lydia said...

I don't mind squirrels, but acorns are cuter. Actually, metal-covered nuts in general, are to my liking. Like Jana, I had a friend who gave me a nut in high school (Karen, and it was a filbert), and I wore it as a necklace, but it would have been way cooler had it been covered in silver or gold. Hmm. I need to buy metal nuts NOW.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home