Sunday, August 21, 2005

rings and things


In response to Jana's scrabble ring post...
a) I have two whole bags of extra regular sized Scrabble tiles which I ordered from Hasbro last October with the intention of making keychains for Christmas.... unfortunately, I don't have access to any device to make tiny holes in delicate items, so I couldn't manage it, and now they are in my craft dresser waiting for a meaning and purpose. If Jana and Lydia would like to each receive one set, they are more than welcome to give me their addresses and I shall mail them. Although I think I may have wrecked all the P's trying to make a keychain for my boss Paul.
b) I also love the idea of mah jong tiles as rings. Jana, you should sign up on Etsy and start a-selling!
c) In a related topic, I saw this seller on Etsy seling the above shown wrapped "Uptown Girl" ring, "eye-catching amazonite and shiny faux pearls." The seller is called momo and they have a website where they sell other wrapped rings and such.
d) Lydia, I hear you have started your Etsy selling already.... send us a link of your wares! I have heard tell of a gorgeous tanktop of yours which I want to see!
e) We should just add Lydia to this thing and save ourselves some trouble.
f) I am very excited about my scrabble ring!

1 Comments:

Blogger lydia said...

I'd love a bag of tiles, and I probably don't need any/many P's ;) I'll e-mail you my addy.

Here's my Etsy shop, though right now it's just the top Cynth mentioned and a skirt I made a couple years ago. I'm going to try to add more stuff this week.

My favorite Etsy seller so far is Gourmet Amigurumi who made this awesome KuppyKake Kitty. If I didn't already have too many plushies in the house I'd be super tempted.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home