Friday, August 26, 2005

Banned Book Week Bracelet

click above.

I meant to buy one (or both) of these a while ago. Then I forot. Then I remembered again.

Adult Bracelet:

The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Annie on my Mind by Nancy Garden
Howl by Allen Ginsberg
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
I Read Banned Books

Kids Bracelet:

Annie on my Mind by Nancy Garden
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
King & King by Linda de Haan and Stern Nijland
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Blubber by Judy Blume
Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey
I Read Banned Books

and check out the rest of her stuff, http://www.carolynforsman.com, it's pretty weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Super cute idea, but I wish it was executed a little better...it would be a lot cuter if the quality of the book cover were nicer.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home