Monday, October 17, 2005

Mike Rotch

After all the fun we had last Halloween making our take on the Martha Stewart cupcake graveyard, I've been on the lookout for a new scary themed treat to make this year.

I saw a Clare Crespo article in Budget Living about building your own Halloween castle out of store-bought cookies and candies, but I want to save that for Christmas, and plus it was rather ugly. I also checked all the regular resources: Family Fun, Martha Stewart, the Food Network. I even checked some of my old Harry Potter party resources. I was kind of disappointed by the lack of cute things, or at least cute things that didn't require a lot of work. Cyndi's candy corn drink is still the cutest by far. But here are a couple favorites from Pillsbury:

Silly Snake Dogs



Ghost Cookies


By far the worst thing I saw, both in appearance and probably in taste:

Hot Dog Worm Sandwiches


I also want to try making some pumpkin spice cookies. So who wants to get together and make cute holiday goodies this weekend?!

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

he, he, he, weiner dogs!

i don't want to drive my car to calabasas. so, i guess i'll be free to cook in someone else's house

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

those hot dog worms are DISGUSTING. whoever came up with that "recipe" should be killed (and turned into human worm pieces).

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home