Thursday, October 13, 2005

Here are some of my ring selections...I had cute out pictures from magazines a while back (not from Martha Stewart Weddings or Wedding Style of course) but I can't find them. Oh well.

I would say I'm a more classic style. I like a platinum setting and a decent stone. Nothing too gaudy or showy but good quality. I don't know what size is good so I had to whip out my old diamond setting thing I got a few years ago from a diamond distributor (it was advertised on tv like five years back and was free) and look at the fake stones and compare the sizes. I think 1 ct is good but on the large side. I'm left handed and have to think about practicality...since I use that hand all day I don't want to bang my ring on something and have the stone fall out. Six prongs is a must on any round stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home