Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jana's Alternative Ring-A-Ding-Ding



I know I too post a ridiculous amount of jewelry on here, but since this is sort of related to Beth's prompt, I'm putting it up.

Karen Karch makes some of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen - I would love to own one some day, be it engagement or not. The "tiara" rings are particularly tempting, although some of her more traditional untraditional engagement rings are cool too.

Next time I go to NYC I'm making a stop at her store Push for sure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

um, i must argue that some of karen karch's rings are only $6,000. and let us not forget the 2-3 month salary rule/guideline. i mean, money isn't everything (or anything in some cases), but i don't really plan to be married until i'm in my 30's, so i surely hope the man i engage makes at least $24,000/yr by then! otherwise...prenup...

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home