Friday, October 07, 2005

Jana's Ring-A-Ding-Ding (Part One)




I am a fickle person, so I really don't know if this will hold true until the day I actually become engaged, but here are a few rings that I enjoy.

Like Cyndi, I do prefer platinum, and I am currently a sucker for Art Deco rings...just about anything from the 1920's - 1930's is good. The rings above aren't engagement rings, necessarily - just rings that I think are pretty, and could easily stand in as a nice unique engagement ring.

Still, I grew up in a world where my mom had a platinum band solitaire from Tiffany's, so a part of me still wants something traditional...maybe a nice honking Ascher-cut solitaire from Harry Winston! If I end up with a rich fellow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

i look on ebay!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home