Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Cyndi's ring-a-ding-ding

In what world is it easier to pick an engagement ring than make Halloween plans?? Mine, I guess.

So, here it is

or a less honking version of this this

A decent weight platinum (or maybe I'd settle for white gold, if I REALLY, REALLY loved him. But, could I really love a pauper?) band, .75 k round, but a really nice quality. I'm more concerned with quality than size. And I'd feel much safer without a giant honking rock to worry about every day.

p.s. Be sure to take the "right ring for your right hand" quiz at www.adiamondisforever.com it's annoyingly flashed, but it got me right, and showed me nice things at the end. It also gave me this very important advice, "Better blatant and safe than coy and sorry."

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

ponies and sparkles are for the right hand ring

10:54 PM  
Blogger lydia said...

Your future fiance better consult me (and/or my mother) regarding your future ring.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home