Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New York, New York



These two postings are in honor of Beth and Ryan’s upcoming trip to the Big Apple!

I don’t know if this makes me a big out-of-town nerd or a true NYC-phile but I have a sick love for the NY subways. Of course, this means that I also love the NY Transit Museum and especially the NY Transit Museum Store.

My favorite gift shop items there are definitely the T-shirts, although most of the styles seem geared more towards kids and tourists. I did find a very tasteful “poetry in motion” shirt for my sister, though, and these subway map baby tees are also kind of wearable. The big letter train ones are also tempting to buy in place of those initial tees that were so hot like 3-4 years ago.

Check out more at their online store: Transit Museum Online Store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home