Tuesday, September 13, 2005

diamonds are a girl's best friend



This is mostly for Kim since we all know she’s an aspiring wedding planner/bride but I’m hoping that others will be able to enjoy its cuteness as well.

Although I myself don’t soon aspire to be a wedding planner or bride, I do aspire to one day own this very cute paperweight. But alas, I cannot currently bring myself to spend $20 on something so useless. And yes, I know, it’s a paperweight and therefore its great practical use is even stated in its name, but I don’t often find myself needing to weigh down my papers. If *you* have such a need, you should definitely consider buying this one from Wishing Fish.

Also equally cute and perhaps more useful is the diamond ring key chain, available through a variety of websites. The one at Harriet Carter seems to be the cheapest, at $5.98.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

it would not only be ironical...it'd be super weird of me!

as far as the cut glass award thing, i've never seen that. do you mean it says like "#1 dad" on it or something?

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home