Wednesday, September 14, 2005

chic pad for your fish


I know I just said that I wouldn’t spend $20 on something useless, but I think I change my mind…this little plastic fishbowl from Wishing Fish (which is slowly becoming my favorite online store) is SO great! I love it. I think it would be a little sad for a real fish, but since it comes with its very own plastic fish, there are no worries. The description on the site is also so cute:

Since goldfish (generally speaking) lack interior decorators, their aquariums tend to be embellished with outmoded crusty treasure chests, evil pirates and bubbling mermaids. What's a modern fish to do? Thankfully, our retro-chic tank comes fully furnished with a colorful lounge chair, TV, lava lamp and area rug -- everything the design-conscious fish needs for a stylin' pad! And although the aquarium is designed to hold a live goldfish, a plastic fish is included for commitment-phobes.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

That's awesome. Better than that battery fish bowl you guys got me. Now I want that one too.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home