Friday, October 14, 2005

Beth's Ring-a-Ding-Ding




As mentioned in the comment on Kim's ring post, Kim's ring is also pretty much what I am looking for. I want a 3 stone ring with two "trillion" cut diamonds flanking the middle stone. I am mainly concerned with dainty, and so the balance of size between the 3 stones needs to be right. They should be around the same size. And I prefer small, somewhere between .5 and .75 carats. for the middle stone. The middle stone would preferably be round or brilliant cut. I am not a big fan of squares.

The above pictured rings are good examples of the balance that I would like. I also like the below art deco ring because it has the approximate size and shape that I like. I like the details and the subtlety of the setting. I would also prefer a thinner as opposed to a thicker band, and platinum or white gold.

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

this picture illustrates why they have hand models and airbrush artists. bleh!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

so cute and pretty! this is so great!! i love how all our personalities are actually reflected in our ring choices. it's so bizarre, i didn't really expect that to happen. this really *would* help if we ever need to buy each other's engagement rings!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home