Monday, October 17, 2005

Two in One

Chocolate-Dipped Red Wine Bottle


This is one of those things where for the right person, it's like "WOW, What a perfect gift!" and for everyone else it's kind of like "Hmm, ok, thanks..." It seems like a very silly item, something that my parents would keep on display and never open because it's "pretty." Peronally, I like it because I'm obsessed with multi-tasking products and I actually think Ryan and I would use it, maybe on a picnic or something. The only question is whether we would care for Goosecross wines.

On the plus side, it comes in your choice of milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate, and the bottle is shrink wrapped beforehand, just in case you're worried about germs or paper labels in your chocolate shell. And you get to choose which kind of red wine you want dipped. But I'm still not sure if it's worth the $67 price tag. Maybe for Christmas everyone I know will get a bottle of Two Buck Chuck dipped in bulk Ghirardelli chocolate from Trader Joe's. Much cheaper.

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

awesome, I want to help! and what other useful things can we cover in chocolate?!?!

12:59 PM  
Blogger C said...

oh my gosh! that's a better idea than personalized toasters! chocolate covered balloons. and we could also market them as pinatas.

what about chocolate covered (wrapped) candy bars?

there might be a market for chocolate covered gift cards.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home