Saturday, October 15, 2005

Scary

I think I just found a woman who is like all 5 of us (or at good number of us) all rolled into one. It scared me. Heck, it still kind of scares me right now.

She makes cute things at ease in front of the TV (that are at a professional level, not like the typical DiY crap) and the shopping sites she posts are cute and artsy. Stuff I think we would buy. Actually, stuff probably some of us have already bought. She likes Death Cab for Cutie, posts pics of cats and is going to be Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween! Eek!

Here it is: One Good Bumblebee

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

oh my gosh, lets marry her. we could have a strawberry shortcake wedding

9:11 AM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` Strawberry Shortcake Wedding. Why does that make me cringe?

` By the way, I really like the neat-o artwork at the top of your blog.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home