Monday, November 07, 2005

Boy Toy, or Just Toy



I thought this LL Bean Ice Cream Ball was kind of a cute gift, but only for a nerdy guy who likes sweets. It's available through LL Bean, REI and Red Envelope and comes in 5 colors. It seems like a lot of work for just a pint of ice cream, but it seems like it would appeal to a certain kind of person.

Just as I predicted, the Red Envelope holiday catalog was full of boring crap like monogrammed golf club covers and key rings and leather dresser valets, bleah. But they do have this kind of cool portable bar thing... a bit pricey, but so swanky...

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I'd totally marry a man who carried one of those leather bars.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

oh my gosh, i was totally going to post that ice cream ball as a boy toy. i still can't find that urawaza ice cream yo-yo online - that would have been my first choice as my boy toy...

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home