Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mary Green

I was at TJ Maxx today and they had this thing that you wouldn’t believe.




It was a maribou skirt, they were selling it in the lingerie section. It was from SF designer Mary Green.

See her in magazines

Not all of the web pages work. And a quick once over doesn’t reveal the amazingness of the barely ass covering silk and marabou skirt. I would have bought it if it was my size, and if it was less than the current $20 I would have bought it anyway. I never realized how much I wanted my ass to be fluffy.

UPDATE: I went back today, so you could see the magicalness of my fluffy ass. almost like a muppet. Pretty much the modern girls answer to the ugly flannel nightgown. But instead of turning your boy off, he laughs so hard he forgets about it.

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

There is no picture. I should have taken one with my camera phone, but i didn't. I'm completely capable of posting pictures, but often choose not to. No reason to make the internet any bigger than necessary.

It's not hard to imagine though. It's like a foot long bit of silk covered in marabou

8:04 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

you have *GOT* to be kidding me. i am really glad you posted the picture because i couldn't even imagine the hideous train wreck of a design this turns out to be.

why oh why oh WHY would anyone choose to wear this??? it's like your body is being attacked by crazy fuschia ferrets.

still, i must admit your ass does look magically fluffy...

9:46 PM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` If you'd had that for Halloween, you coulda gone as one of those fluffy, Dr. Seuss-looking bird marionettes!
` Also; flannel rocks.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home