Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Stick a needle in my eye


Crossmyheart.com has stationary. Most of it, not my style. But we all pitched in for that ugly baby sweater, and got a thank you note back on cross my heart stationary. It was a simple 7.5” x 4” cream colored cardstock with a pink trim. The envelope, however was lined with these fantastic brown, red, green, pink and cream “holes.” You can see them here, in a less cool color

That’s pretty much the usefulness of the site.

P.S. Watch the Hello Kitty wedding

UPDATE: boy am I dumb. Here's a scan of the envelope lining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim-Yen said...

I would like to say that if people are allowed to pay $10,000 to have Hello Kitty at their wedding, I should be able to have Dalton at my wedding for free. Afterall, he is part of the family and much cuter.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home