Sunday, May 14, 2006

Susina Bakery & Cafe


There's an article and picture in today's LA Times West Magazine of Susina's super decadant banana cream pie. It has enough heavy cream to bring a health man to his knees. Only the article and recipe are available online. The picture is even better than the ones above.

We should go to the bakery. It's not far from the Grove, and I'm dying to see the new American Girls store. I'm not sure I'm ready to attempt making the pie. But, maybe with some moral support.

UPDATE: Also not far from the Grove is Doughboys Bakery.According to Oprah's friend Gayle, the red velvet cake is amazing. I think the breakfast menu sounds awfully good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

let's go! and art o matic too! SOON! fun! yay!

10:08 AM  
Blogger the_trapeze_swinger said...

Hey, I've never been to the Grove. Take me along.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home