Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Here comes Peepy Cottontail


I've finally realized that I don't really like eating peeps, but gosh are they adorable. And I can't wait till my sister gets home this weekend and we can dissect the hollow chocolate egg with the peep inside.

So Happy Easter, and Happy Peeping!

Flickr photoset including art, clothes, boquets, and even a peeps coctail (Note to self, stock up on after easter peeps for future cocktail use).

Supposedly this site has peeps snuff films, but the video won't load on my work computer


Newspaper article about peeps art show, with picture of what would be a perfect peeps belly dancing outfit.


Boingboing post about "Peepshow" including a fantastic peeps covered boob. I haven't clicked through to these pics because i'm afraid it'll be a bit too naked for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home