Thursday, May 11, 2006

You will get some new clothes



I once received a fortune that told me I would get new clothes...so I went right out and bought some, to take fate into my own hands.

I have always wanted to start my own fortune cookie company, where the cookies are delicious and the fortunes are quirky, outrageous, or sound like they might possibly be true.

Beth came up with "You will narrowly escape death today" - genius!

I also like "Someone will masturbate to you today"...it goes perfectly with that "in bed" fortune cookie game that everyone plays.

Help me think of more so I can quit my job and start my own fortune cookie enterprise!

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

"You will receive a prophetic fortune."

"You will feel slightly bloated."

"You will not win the lottery."

"You will exchange meaningful glances with a stranger."

"You will have something caught in your teeth."

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

how about "you will step on a bug"?

5:19 PM  
Blogger C said...

please tip the waiter

Wear your good underwear tomorrow

don't throw her out for eating crackers... in bed

also, check out www.weirdfortunecookies.com
(it has your new clothes one)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

ha ha - the crackers one is great! and i totally forgot to link the weird fortune cookies site! i found that too, while i was searching for the company that made my new clothes fortune and was gonna put it up here...

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home