Friday, December 02, 2005



So I was flipping through the October InStyle today and I saw some ad for Jones New York, which is a store I have no interest in. It featured Brook Shields hocking a tshirt to benefit education or teachers or... can you see how I just don't care? But then I noticed that her shirt was familiar looking, and upon closer investigation, I realized that it was designed by Ryan McGinness, a graphic artist that I personally adore.

So now while I couldn't give two craps about JNY or finding out whatever they're supporting, I'm kind of debating if I want to track down this shirt. I guess the shirt did its job. And I guess I can't be any worse than my parents, who always send money to the American Lung Assn and the Indian School in S Dakota because we feel guilty that they send us custom address labels...

Below: A photo I took of the exhibit at MoMA

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

you ought to try the department stores next time you go to the mall.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home